This letter is being revised whenever changes are made. There is a notation at the bottom indicating when it was last updated.
Let us continue to pray for those who suffer with the Coronavirus and those who care for them. We will continue to do our best to keep you informed of updates within the parish.
- Annunciation-Our Lady of Fatima is open for weekday and weekend masses, baptisms, weddings, funerals, and memorial masses. The churches will only be able to sit at 25% capacity.
- Face coverings must be worn in church over the mouth and nose.
- Please bring hand sanitizer – hands need to be sanitized before reception of communion. Hand sanitizer will also be available in both churches, if needed.
The following schedule is now in effect as of October 1, 2020:
Weekday Mass Schedule
Annunciation Church: Monday – Friday morning: 6:45 AM and 9 AM
Saturday morning: 9 AM (all 9 AM masses will be livestreamed)
Our Lady of Fatima Church: Monday – Friday morning: 9 AM
Saturday morning: 8:30 AM
Weekend Mass Schedule
Annunciation Church: Saturday evening: 5 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 10 AM and 12 Noon (the 10 AM and 12 PM will be livestreamed)
Our Lady of Fatima Church: Saturday evening: 5:30 PM
Sunday: 9 AM and 11 AM
Please Note: We will no longer offer a 5 PM Mass at Annunciation Church on Sundays.
Please click on this link to tune into our livestream services:
We will continue to update our information as we receive more information from the Archdiocese.
- Annunciation School classes and our Religious Education programs have resumed.
- Annunciation Church will be open each day from 10 AM – 8 PM and Our Lady of Fatima Church will be open from 8 AM – 4 PM daily, for personal prayers.
- All mass intentions will be shifted to our new Mass schedule. In October, they will convert to the resumed regular schedule. Mass Intentions originally scheduled for 5 PM Sunday will be moved earlier to 12 PM Sunday. Please call the Rectory if you are unsure of when your mass intention will be said.
- The parish office is open and we may be reached by phone at 914-779-7345 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confessions will resume from 4 – 5 pm on Saturdays. We will respect social distancing and request that you please wear a mask.
- Please check in on your neighbors and let us know if we can help anyone in need. We’ve got folks ready and willing to pick up groceries, medicine, etc.
- Funeral Masses & Memorial Masses will be conducted at 25% capacity. Burial prayers may be said in a cemetery, as long as proper distancing is maintained. Please contact the Rectory to make arrangements.
- Weddings are permitted at 25% capacity. Please contact the Rectory to make arrangements.
- Bulletins are available at mass, on our website, and via Flocknote.
- Our parish online giving program, WeShare, is an easy and safe way to continue your donations. You may do so through our website or by clicking on this link: https://annunciation-fatima.churchgiving.com/
Last updated 10/2/2020