This letter is being revised whenever changes are made. Please Read. There is a notation at the bottom indicating when it was last updated.
Let us continue to pray for those who suffer with the Coronavirus and those who care for them. We will continue to do our best to keep you informed of updates within the parish.
- Annunciation-Our Lady of Fatima is open for weekday and weekend masses, baptisms, weddings, funerals, and memorial masses. The churches will only be able to sit at 25% capacity.
- Face coverings must be worn in church over the mouth and nose.
- Please bring hand sanitizer – hands need to be sanitized before reception of communion. Hand sanitizer will also be available in both churches, if needed.
Weekday Mass Schedule
Annunciation Church: Monday – Saturday morning: 8 AM and 9 AM
Our Lady of Fatima Church: Monday – Saturday morning: 9 AM
Weekend Mass Schedule
Annunciation Church: Saturday evening: 5 PM
Sunday: 8 AM, 10 AM and 12 Noon
Our Lady of Fatima Church: Saturday evening: 5:30 PM
Sunday: 8 AM, 10 AM, and 12 Noon
- We will livestream masses from Annunciation Church daily at 8 AM and 9 AM and on Sundays at 8 AM, 10 AM and 12 Noon. (We do not have the capacity to livestream masses from Our Lady of Fatima.)
Please click on this link to tune into our livestream services:
We will continue to update our information as we receive more information from the Archdiocese.
- Annunciation School and our Religious Education program are expected to resume in September.
- Annunciation Church will be open each day from 10 AM – 8 PM and Our Lady of Fatima Church will be open from 8 AM – 4 PM daily, for personal prayers.
- All mass intentions will be shifted to our new Mass schedule.
- The parish office is open. We may be reached by phone 914-779-7345 or email at email@example.com.
- Confessions will resume from 4 – 5 pm on Saturdays. We will respect social distancing and request that you please wear a mask.
- Please check in on your neighbors and let us know if we can help anyone in need. We’ve got folks ready and willing to pick up groceries, medicine, etc.
- Funeral Masses & Memorial Masses will be conducted at 25% capacity. Burial prayers may be said in a cemetery, as long as proper distancing is maintained. Please contact the Rectory to make arrangements.
- Weddings are permitted at 25% capacity. Please contact the Rectory to make arrangements.
- Bulletins are available at mass, on our website, and via Flocknote.
- Our parish online giving program, WeShare, is an easy and safe way to continue your donations. You may do so through our website or by clicking on this link: https://annunciation-fatima.churchgiving.com/
O Mary, you shine continuously on our journey as a sign of salvation and hope. We entrust ourselves to you, Healer of the Sick. At the foot of the Cross you participated in Jesus’ pain, with steadfast faith. You, Our Lady of New York, know what we need. We are certain that you will provide, so that, as you did at Cana of Galilee, joy and feasting might return after this moment of trial.
Help us, Mother of Divine Love, to conform ourselves to the Father’s will and to do what Jesus tells us: He who took our sufferings upon Himself, and bore our sorrows to bring us, through the Cross, to the joy of the Resurrection. Amen.
We seek refuge under your protection, O Holy Mother of God. Do not despise our pleas – we who are put to the test – and deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
Last updated 8/6/2020