The Religious Education Program at Annunciation-Our Lady of Fatima assists parents in religious formation of their children (grades 1-7) as Roman Catholics through:
- weekly lessons created by faith-filled adults who engage and challenge students to a deeper understanding of Jesus Christ with the goal of a more personal and spiritual relationship with Him.
- a community environment where all families feel welcome and enthusiastic in their love for Jesus Christ and the practice of the Roman Catholic faith.
- prayer and reflection based in sacred scripture and sacred tradition including monthly communal experiences of Catholic practices such as Stations of the Cross and the Rosary.
- seasonal celebrations of the Church year to foster enjoyment of the Church’s sacred traditions.
- special events to prepare students and their parents for the celebration of First Eucharist, First Reconciliation and Confirmation.
Our program follows the Archdiocesan Curriculum Guidelines which may be found here for Grades 1-6 and here for Grade 7 and 8. Please note that our 6th and 7th grade curriculum include summer work in order to complete the curriculum by Grade 7.
Grades 1-5 meet on Sunday mornings from 8:45-9:45am. Grades 6 and 7 meet on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30pm. Classes run through May.
Families interested in learning more about our Special Needs Religious Education program, please contact our Coordinator, Doreen Napolitano at firstname.lastname@example.org
An option to home school is available for parish families. For more information, please contact our Director, Jenna Tarantino, email@example.com or 914-779-2374.
- $225 for 1 child
- $310 for 2 children
- $375 for 3 or more children
- $100 for First Communion (2nd Grade)
- $150 for Confirmation (7th Grade)
Annual Parish Support:
- $300 per family
Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year begins on August 16th. To register returning students, please use the on-line re-registration form. New students should be registered using the online new registration form. Registration fees may be submitted on-line using PayPal or dropped off/mailed to the Annunciation Rectory, 470 Westchester Ave., Crestwood 10707.
If you have any questions, please leave a message at the Religious Ed Office 914-779-2374.
Special Needs Program: Parents of students with special needs should contact Mrs. Doreen Napolitano, Coordinator for Religious Education for Students with Special Needs, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss registration and class placement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be a registered member of the parish to participate in the Religious Education Program. Families may register on-line at www.annunciation-fatima.com/new-to-our-parish .
2021-2022 Religious Education registration fees:
1 child $525 ($225 registration fee + $300 annual contribution to the parish)
2 children $610 ($310 registration fee + $300 annual contribution to the parish)
3 or more children $675 ($375 registration fee + $300 annual contribution to the parish)