2022-2023 Religious Education Classes
For more information, please contact our Director of Religious Education, Jenna Tarantino, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families interested in learning more about our Special Needs Religious Education program, please contact our Coordinator, Doreen Napolitano at email@example.com.
For questions on the registration process, please contact our administrative assistant, Maureen DeTone at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Religious Education Program at Annunciation-Our Lady of Fatima assists parents in religious formation of their children (grades 1-7) as Roman Catholics through:
- Weekly lessons created by faith-filled adults who engage and challenge students to a deeper understanding of Jesus Christ with the goal of a more personal and spiritual relationship with Him.
- A community environment where all families feel welcome and enthusiastic in their love for Jesus Christ and the practice of the Roman Catholic faith.
- Prayer and reflection based in sacred scripture and sacred tradition including monthly communal experiences of Catholic practices such as Stations of the Cross and the Rosary.
- Seasonal celebrations of the Church year to foster enjoyment of the Church’s sacred traditions.
- Special events to prepare students and their parents for the celebration of First Eucharist, First Reconciliation and Confirmation.
- $225 for 1 child
- $310 for 2 children
- $375 for 3 or more children
- $100 for First Communion (2nd Grade)
- $150 for Confirmation (7th Grade)
Annual Parish Support:
- $300 per family
Registration for the 2022-23 School Year begins on July 20. To register new and returning students, please use the online registration form. Registration fees may be submitted on-line using a credit card or PayPal — or by check dropped off/mailed to the Annunciation Rectory, 470 Westchester Ave., Crestwood 10707. Please label your payment to the attention of Religious Education/Doreen Napolitano.
If you have any questions on the registration process, please email Maureen DeTone at email@example.com
Special Needs Program: Parents of students with special needs should contact Doreen Napolitano, Coordinator for Religious Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss registration and class placement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be a registered member of the parish to participate in the Religious Education Program. Families may register on-line at www.annunciation-fatima.com/new-to-our-parish .
2022-2023 Religious Education registration fees:
1 child $525 ($225 registration fee + $300 annual contribution to the parish)
2 children $610 ($310 registration fee + $300 annual contribution to the parish)
3 or more children $675 ($375 registration fee + $300 annual contribution to the parish)